If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Impressive Property’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Impressive Property Comercial Kristal Mar No. 24E, Ctra. Moraira-Calpe 03724. Moraira. Alicante. Spain . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(updated 25th May 2018 incorporating new GDPR regulations)
- If you contact us directly by any means (ie Telephone/Email/SMS/Whatsapp/Website/Other electronic means), or face to face within our offices, we gather basic contact information from you (with your consent) to enable us to provide our services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by law (other than if (where applicable) you opted out by unsubscribing from marketing emails and/or by contacting us via telephone), we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to send you newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think may interest you.
- We only keep your data for as long as we are providing a service to you.
- You have a legal right to obtain a copy of any/all information / details we hold about you. A copy can be obtained upon written request. We will provide full information within 14 days.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure server and is encrypted using SSL technology.
- On written request from you we will delete all of the data we hold about you.
- By browsing this website, you are agreeing to the below.
- All articles and factual data displayed is for information only, you should always seek legal guidance when purchasing or selling a property.
- All property data displayed on our website is as accurate as possible, we are not liable for mistakes or ommissions.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).